Sunday 8 January 2012

My first ever blog post

Hello. This is my first blog post. I'll update this blog regularly with news, tips and my thoughts in the SAP technology areas particularly related to ABAP, Mobile Devices, Netweaver PI / BPM, Workflow and HANA.


To start off with I'd like to recommend a good introductory book into mobile device programming with jQueryMobile:
Master Mobile Web Apps with jQuery Mobile (Second Edition) by Matt Doyle.


jQuery Mobile is a javascript and HTML5 based framework for developing cross-platform mobile device apps (for iPhone, Android, etc).
Apps can be wrapped up inside a web container to turn them into native apps for each device with PhoneGap.


There will be much more to come on this subject as I post about building my first couple of mobile apps...

No comments:

Post a Comment